I want to be a pineapple! Help?

When I was a kid, I always watched Sponge Bob. I thought his pineapple house was so cool. Lately I decided that I'm not actually human, but instead, a pineapple. I have decided to live out my dream to become a pineapple. I have grown out my green hair and spiked it up into the green parts on the pineapple. I then glued yellowish brown roof shingles to my body. I now look exactly like a pineapple, and get compliments wherever I go. I also ate a sponge the other day, as well as a snail to make myself more like the pineapple from Sponge Bob. That pineapple is my idol, and I have become just like my idol.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What the hell has this world come to

• 7 years ago

Thank you for not choosing to molest kids instead as an obsession. Good luck with that.

Make sure you consume a lot of fluids and vitamin C green stuff. We sure like them juicy and nutritious.

By the way I'm a cannibal, would you like my address?

Enjoy!

• Doug
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Now just sit here and the nice man in the white coat is going to put a "special" jacket on you that will, umm, help you hug yourself! Doesn't that sound nice :-)...

• 3 years ago

This is absolutely beautiful. Truly a god tier Yahoo Answers question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Congratulations on fulfilling your dreams! But I don't think pineapples use the computer, they are inanimate... Unless they're like the toys from toy story. If so, we have bigger issue on our hands!!!!

• 7 years ago

:o does that mean I can finally pursue my dream of being a rock just like patrick's house!!!!

Source(s): NO WAYYYY!!!!
  • 7 years ago

um.. *cough*...egrhm... thanks for...egrhm... sharing that, may you be ever successful in your quest to be a pineapple.... maybe one day you can live under the sea.

here's to living the dream!!

• Thanks for telling us that you're a pineapple. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.