I want to be a pineapple! Help?

When I was a kid, I always watched Sponge Bob. I thought his pineapple house was so cool. Lately I decided that I'm not actually human, but instead, a pineapple. I have decided to live out my dream to become a pineapple. I have grown out my green hair and spiked it up into the green parts on the pineapple. I then glued yellowish brown roof shingles to my body. I now look exactly like a pineapple, and get compliments wherever I go. I also ate a sponge the other day, as well as a snail to make myself more like the pineapple from Sponge Bob. That pineapple is my idol, and I have become just like my idol.

Favorite Answer

What the hell has this world come to

Thank you for not choosing to molest kids instead as an obsession. Good luck with that.

Make sure you consume a lot of fluids and vitamin C green stuff. We sure like them juicy and nutritious.

By the way I'm a cannibal, would you like my address?

Enjoy!

• Doug

Now just sit here and the nice man in the white coat is going to put a "special" jacket on you that will, umm, help you hug yourself! Doesn't that sound nice :-)...

This is absolutely beautiful. Truly a god tier Yahoo Answers question.

• Congratulations on fulfilling your dreams! But I don't think pineapples use the computer, they are inanimate... Unless they're like the toys from toy story. If so, we have bigger issue on our hands!!!!

:o does that mean I can finally pursue my dream of being a rock just like patrick's house!!!!

Source(s): NO WAYYYY!!!!

um.. *cough*...egrhm... thanks for...egrhm... sharing that, may you be ever successful in your quest to be a pineapple.... maybe one day you can live under the sea.

here's to living the dream!!

• Thanks for telling us that you're a pineapple. lol