Where do I get money to mass produce my products?

I'm int the process of making a product that I believe people will buy. At the same time, I'm worried that I won't have enough money to mass produce. I have a little saving, but I don't have a lot of money. What should I do ? How am I going to mass produce without money? I heard that you can... show more I'm int the process of making a product that I believe people will buy. At the same time, I'm worried that I won't have enough money to mass produce. I have a little saving, but I don't have a lot of money. What should I do ? How am I going to mass produce without money? I heard that you can borrow from the bank or ask investors...to be honest, my products are not that unique. I'm not sure if they'll believe my products. :(
Some people borrow money from the people they know..Unfortunately, the people I know don't have a lot of money.