Snack ideas to take on an airplane?

Hi I'm 14 years old and I'm going to Alaska for a week. My fist light is at 3:30pm to 6:41pm and I have a 56 minuet layover. My last flight is at 7:37pm to 11:13. I need some snack ideas to take to the airport to eat on the airplane.

10 points to best answers!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Well, I'm not sure what you like, but in general, you want snack foods that are

-Not greasy. Greasy foods can make you nauseated.

-Not too salty. Although you should be drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated on the flight, salty foods will just make you even more thirsty, and I personally don't much like having to use the bathroom on an airplane.

-Not messy. Something like an orange is tasty, but if you're not careful, you can end up with juice and peelings everywhere in a sticky mess, and then you have to get up and go to the bathroom to wash off, and jeez, those bathrooms get busy quite quickly.

Some snacks that I like to bring are things like chocolate (although you have to be careful because it might melt), grapes and berries, ginger candy (helps a lot with nausea), saltine crackers or some other lightly salted crackers (mild, so it can help if you get sick...you might realize by now that I get sick on airplanes a lot), and...uh, gum, if that counts as a snack.

peanuts