promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Snack ideas to take on an airplane?

Hi I'm 14 years old and I'm going to Alaska for a week. My fist light is at 3:30pm to 6:41pm and I have a 56 minuet layover. My last flight is at 7:37pm to 11:13. I need some snack ideas to take to the airport to eat on the airplane.

10 points to best answers!!!!!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I'm not sure what you like, but in general, you want snack foods that are

-Not greasy. Greasy foods can make you nauseated.

-Not too salty. Although you should be drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated on the flight, salty foods will just make you even more thirsty, and I personally don't much like having to use the bathroom on an airplane.

-Not messy. Something like an orange is tasty, but if you're not careful, you can end up with juice and peelings everywhere in a sticky mess, and then you have to get up and go to the bathroom to wash off, and jeez, those bathrooms get busy quite quickly.

Some snacks that I like to bring are things like chocolate (although you have to be careful because it might melt), grapes and berries, ginger candy (helps a lot with nausea), saltine crackers or some other lightly salted crackers (mild, so it can help if you get sick...you might realize by now that I get sick on airplanes a lot), and...uh, gum, if that counts as a snack.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

peanuts

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.