SE7EN asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Can someone explain Wild Things movie the one with Matt dillon?

I didn't get it

Favorite Answer

Basically, Matt Dillon is a really sexy high school teacher and very popular among the student body. Denise Richards is a super rich and beautiful student who says she was sexually assaulted by him. Neve Campbell is the trailer park girl who also claims she was assaulted by him. He gets thrown in jail, loses his job, and the case goes to trial. Neve admits on the stand that her and Denise lied. So Matt Dillon sues Denise's mom for millions of dollars due to pain and suffering, public humiliation, and job loss that being wrongfully accused has caused him. Then the audience finds out Matt, Denise and Neve were all in on it together to get the money. Neve starts cracking, so Denise and Matt kill her to shut her up. Then Denise starts cracking because of the murder, and is killed by one of the police officers (Kevin Bacon). At the end we find out that Kevin was also in on the plan when Matt gets to the Caribbean, and Neve isn't really dead, she's been waiting in the Caribbean. Matt kills Kevin on the boat, so Matt and Neve are left with all the money to split between the two of them. However, the entire plan was Neve's idea, she actually has the IQ of a genius. Her and Matt have a celebratory glass of champagne or wine and she poisons him and tosses him into the ocean. She sails off on the boat, the last one standing, and has all the money just like she planned. She made it out of the trailer park and now has a new identity and life ahead of her.

Matt Dillon Wild Things

I was gonna be an office clerk but no, I had to become a stunt man. As I boarded the vintage China Clipper, the wind was howling like a banshee so imagine what it'll be like up there... it sends shivers up my spine. The four mighty engines roared and the g-forces pushed me back into my seat, a seat I would soon be leaving to face my fears once again and look my maker in the eye. I couldn't shake the feeling that you-know-who may be there. I didn't get to be a dare-devil by playing strictly by the rules. A few years back I would be saying: "I don't know about you but I need a drink." But right now that's the last thing I need. We've reached cruising speed and altitude. This is it. I'm opening the door and stepping out onto the sponson of the plane for the ride of my life... I hope! I'm out here now! This is a freakin' nightmare but I gotta keep my composure long enough to do an interview with ground control! G.C. "Tower to China Clipper, Tower to China Clipper... Do you read me? Over. I can see him out there, he just gave me the high sign. We've got audio! Wow this is exciting! The moment we've all been waiting for, stunt man Heaven Kevin is going to sky dive off our vintage China Clipper! All systems are go! and now a word from our sponson..." H.K. "HE-E-E-LP!!!!!" G.C. "And there he goes! Wow, that guy has guts!" Later back on the ground... G.C. "So, Heaven how did it feel?" H.K. "Remaining calm was very difficult."

It is a movie filled with twists and plots. It boils down to staged situations and misdirection to make a big money score. No spoiler alerts here, but if you watch the movie, you do see who is being used, and who the final winners are. It does contain many surprises, so it can be confusing.

Read the Wikipedia entry a few dozen times, bub.

EVERYTHING is explained in the movie, but you didn't "get it"?

Try paying attention.

Also, watch the end credits all the way thru.

The four of them faked the death of the dark brunette. Something to do with one of the characters then getting an inheritance, or insurance money.