What kind of foods should i eat for fatty liver disease?

I was found out I have fatty liver disease. I'm only 31, female. I'm not overweight. I was eating pretty healthy for years now. I ate bad as a kid and some of my 20s like in college like most people... and binge drank for many years. Fatty liver disease runs in my family. My mom found out she had it a while... show more I was found out I have fatty liver disease. I'm only 31, female. I'm not overweight. I was eating pretty healthy for years now. I ate bad as a kid and some of my 20s like in college like most people... and binge drank for many years. Fatty liver disease runs in my family. My mom found out she had it a while back....

Obviously, no more alcohol. My doctor didn't really give me any information other than low cholesterol foods, but i was already eating low cholesterol foods, low carb, low fat, organic vegetables and fruit and only lean organic meats. No junk food, no candy, very little sugar or salt. My only fattening staple would be whole milk (which is the hardest thing for me to give up). But wondering what foods I should absolutely stay away from and what is good for the liver. Also, liquids..