HELP ME! A SILVERFISH!?

I found a Silverfish on my bed. I'm concerned it could be more than one and I'm freaking out. It was storming, and I think it came in through the window. Can you give me advice, as to his to kill, and is it more than one?

Favorite Answer

RECOMMENDED MEASURES FOR SILVERFISH CONTROL: How to Get Rid of and Kill Silverfish

Sources of any undue moisture, such as faulty plumbing or condensation that provide the humidity favored by these pests should be eliminated.

Dehumidifying reduces the moisture content of the air that these insects find essential. Some methods for dehumidifying include:

Mend leaking pipes.

Ventilate closed rooms and attics.

Eliminate standing water.

Use a dehumidifier an air conditioner.

Regularly vacuuming cracks and crevices with a narrow vacuum tip also can be a good method to physically remove these insects from their harborages.

Removal of food sources , stored in tight containers.

If you have a problem of silverfish inside your home, a good residual perimeter treatment of: