Do older women feel resentment towards younger women?

I'm 25yrs old - I'm about to get married. Sure, everything is going okay for me now, but I'm going to age, probably gain a few kilos, get some children to look after, watch my husband lust after women who are younger and better looking than me. I always try to be polite and considerate to women who... show more I'm 25yrs old - I'm about to get married. Sure, everything is going okay for me now, but I'm going to age, probably gain a few kilos, get some children to look after, watch my husband lust after women who are younger and better looking than me.

I always try to be polite and considerate to women who are older than me. I feel like they must think I'm stupid, or naive, or selfish. Thinking that if I have 'youth' I have everything. But honestly I'm just terrified of what is to come.

At what time/age do women start to feel worthless? OR - Is there a time/age when you rise above, and these things don't matter?

With all these stupid shows on TV about 'Real Housewives' and Toddlers & Tiaras, 'Jersey Shore'... Glamorizing YOUTH and making fun of the OLDER. I feel like as a woman, once you pass 21yrs old.... its like you begin to DECAY and become WORTHLESS. - Unless of course you force your body to LOOK 21 - with extreme dieting, exercise and surgeries, make-up, hair, clothes, etc....

Trust me I dont WANT it to be like this!!!!!! I just FEEL like... .this is how society is treating its women.

And instead of women uniting together to FIGHT this - we go along with it - and HATE on each other.

What do you feel?