Android Tablet Touchscreen and G-sensor Driver?

So, I have two drivers currently downloaded, One of them includes my Touchscreen driver that works on my tablet and the other is the G-sensor driver but I'm not to sure how to add them to my tablet to make them work. I currently have the touchscreen driver installed to use it but I don't know how to install... show more So, I have two drivers currently downloaded, One of them includes my Touchscreen driver that works on my tablet and the other is the G-sensor driver but I'm not to sure how to add them to my tablet to make them work. I currently have the touchscreen driver installed to use it but I don't know how to install my g-sensor driver. They are in driver packs so each driver pack is a TS and a G-sensor driver but I don't know how to combine the two to make both work.
Update: It's a custom rom and the original is gone, therefore I have to find other drivers which I did, I just need to find out how to install them.