LLC which way to go please assist?

My business partner started a company and then brought me in and we are equal. While his investment has been financial, all along for nearly 3 years, I alone have run this company. No matter how many times I have spoken to him he never does a thing about it. Now because I told him that I can no longer work... show more My business partner started a company and then brought me in and we are equal. While his investment has been financial, all along for nearly 3 years, I alone have run this company. No matter how many times I have spoken to him he never does a thing about it.

Now because I told him that I can no longer work under these conditions with no input or help, he is offering me the majority of the company. That's nice but it still doesn't solve the other existing "I've been a slave," problem.

Once I go, I know he can't handle this company whatsoever and it will just sit there, so am I better off taking the majority even if I leave?
1 answer 1