Intel 3945ABG Wireless LAN controller Driver help?

I have searched forever for a driver for this product!! My Windows XP Media Center Edition with SP3 Gateway Laptop doesn't connect to the internet, and I think the problem is a missing driver for this, causing it to not work. I have searched the Intel website high and low and cannot find it.

Favorite Answer

download the 3dp net installer on a flash drive and then install it on your laptop. I use it when clients bring me laptops to fix and i need a wireless driver. Once it is done installing, double click it and it will give you a generic driver you need to install for wireless and ethernet. do both if in doubt which one

Intel 3945abg Wireless Lan Controller

I Have A Dell Latitude i put mac os x 10.5.6 last week monday but my wireless card is intel 3945 and i wus looking for the diver all day can"t find one all i can say it buy a >>>new wireless card, or wireless usb<<<<<< but if you get it too work message me Thanx