Windows 8 crash: driver irql not less or equal bridge.sys?

My Computer keeps crashing more and more often. The error is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (bridge.sys)" This is windows 8 and i have not been able to find much help on google as far as someone else with the same problems. A few with it on the preview verson and ive found the problem on xp but none of... show more My Computer keeps crashing more and more often. The error is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (bridge.sys)" This is windows 8 and i have not been able to find much help on google as far as someone else with the same problems. A few with it on the preview verson and ive found the problem on xp but none of their solutions apply to this version of windows.
Misc. info
- Toshiba Satellite L755 8GB RAM i5 Processor
-Im a tech working on my A+ so i kinda know what im doing (or i thought i did till i cant fix my own computer!)
Thanks in advance!
and FYI! My fan is typically going almost full blast running pretty hot when the computer crashes might be an over heating issue but my computer is well ventilated. Computer is exactly one year old