Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 7 years ago

Why are parents these days so terrible?

All I see are questions about "my four year old has ADD" They also give children Adderall which is meth. It really is disgusting and these people shouldn't have kids. We all have ADD. Try to think of nothing for five minutes. In addition, kids are hyper because they have lots of energy and need exercise. Instead they are loaded with pills and become fat. Why are parents so terrible is my question.

Favorite Answer

Yes. People have no common sense, can't think for themselves, and all have this entitlement mentality. Your DS is fat? Don't get him started on video games in the first place. Your DD sasses you? Don't let your child speak to you that way. YOU are the adult. Also, fellow parents, is it that tough to take your kid to the park and ACTUALLY PLAY???? REALLY????

Now you are generalising. Just because a few parents are total retardes, does not mean that all of them are like that. And anyway, even if you went back 20 years; there would still be retarded parents, that can't take cafe of children. There will always be fools, and we can't do anything about it. 'Nuff said.

That generation grew up with the "I'm entitled to everything" mentality. With that came the mentality that they can't possibly be bad parents so they blame their bad parenting on a disease.

Source(s): Not bashing real diseases, I have a brother who legitimately has autism.

Actually, it's an amphetamine. Not methamphetamine.

not all parents are terrible, just most of them are.