How to fix this computer error prompt?!?! Please help!?

I have Windows7 on my 1 year old laptop and this error started popping up about a week ago: TypeError: unable to get property "trim" of undefined or null reference It will pop up three times in a row and nothing is prompting it (no specific website, etc). I use the up-to-date version of Firefox for... show more I have Windows7 on my 1 year old laptop and this error started popping up about a week ago:

TypeError: unable to get property "trim" of undefined or null reference

It will pop up three times in a row and nothing is prompting it (no specific website, etc). I use the up-to-date version of Firefox for my web browsing. I downloaded a coupon program around that time and so I removed the software from "my programs", thinking that may be the culprit. That didn't help.

I looked online and it suggested to clear the cache in internet advanced settings and that's what I did... no such luck. Please help! Thanks.