>
Lv 7
> asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

Does it make you upset when someone unattractive looks at you?

My friend says that she hates it when someone not cute looks at her. She says that it is like they are stealing something from her just by looking at her beauty. Is that true or is she just being conceited?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bimbo....wow.....that's funny....As a species we are drawn to attractive people almost subconciously, however there are obvious precautions one so beautiful must follow or some Uggo out there might take the time to splash Acid all over her precious delicate beautiful face..

I can't tell you what they are because that's not what you asked.. but yeah she sounds a dash concieted. or maybe a dab..... is dallop a word? a ton? hmm.

-m

Source(s): I can see you with the binoculars i bought at a garage sale..jk -m
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Conceited

• Alice
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It's usually only men like 3 times my age that stare at me and they will even do it despite the fact I am pushing a pram. They never do it when my partner is out with me though. I find it awkward when anyone makes it so obvious. Maybe it's because people's brains tend to go a bit funny later on in life or maybe I am just paranoid.

• Liz
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Lol your friend is a trip! Anyways I really don't care about who looks at me, because at the end of the day it's not like I'm going to go do something with them, and I don't look around around to see who's looking at me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Lol she sounds like an idiot. She may be good looking out the outside but she sounds UGLY on the inside. What a *****

• 7 years ago

It's fine. She's a *****

• 7 years ago

I think many females think like this. Throughout my life i've seen females give the ugly face at having observed a guy they didn't find attractive checking them out... as if to say "Why would he look at me.. as if he's got a chance"

Many females despise unattractive guys looking at them..

• 7 years ago

Your friend is probably a real good friend to u...she sounds really smart and open minded.i bet she's real nice and most popular .. you should totally look up to her.

• Mabe
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I appreciate being admired in a good way.

• shes being stuck up shallow and cruel.

Source(s): in high school i had friends like her
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.