Grade 10 RCM piano exam help?

hi, so im a 13 year old girl and im freaking out. I have my piano exam in 2 weeks, and i am so nervous about it. I memorized all my songs, but for one song, im kinda waning on it, like im kinda skeptical about it. I really really really want to do well on it, like above 80 marks. My scales are ok, like they are... show more hi, so im a 13 year old girl and im freaking out. I have my piano exam in 2 weeks, and i am so nervous about it. I memorized all my songs, but for one song, im kinda waning on it, like im kinda skeptical about it. I really really really want to do well on it, like above 80 marks. My scales are ok, like they are all above the speed, but i really hate b minor arpeggios. also diminished and dominant arpeggios. how do i practice them better? (They are memorized) oh and i absolutely suck at ear tests. does anyone know any websites or something that can help me practice? I'm really scared of failing, and can anyone recommend any techniques to help me get less nervous?
also for my pieces, im playing them before scales because i want them to be musical first, then relax and play scales smoothly. PLEASE HELP!!!
1 answer 1