How to get an authorization from a client over the phone?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. My husband is running an hvac business and we were wondering if there is a way we could get authorizations from our clients to proceed with a project over the phone. Is there something that's as good as a signature on a contract agreement? I know some companies make... show more Thank you for taking the time to read this.
My husband is running an hvac business and we were wondering if there is a way we could get authorizations from our clients to proceed with a project over the phone. Is there something that's as good as a signature on a contract agreement?
I know some companies make you state your name after completing a payment over the phone and that's how you "sign"
If the phone is not an option, than is there any other options besides meeting in person?
Thank you!
1 answer 1