Nascar Nation who is the most underrated driver in Nascar?

Who could be the next JJ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mark Martin. For him to be out there every week and still be fairly competitive at his age is amazing.

I don't think there is another JJ out there, mostly because I don't think NASCAR is going to allow any driver to dominate the sport. They are going to continue to manipulate the outcome of the races and manufacture drama any/every way they can.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Most underrated in Nascar is Regan Smith. He did a lot with that Furniture Row car. And he didn't have Todd Berrier has a crew chief either. And look at what he is doing in the same car Danica was driving last year. Already won a race and leading the points. I remember at the first of the year all the announcers on ESPN were picking who they thought was going to win the championship and not one picked Smith.

Who I think will be the next JJ? Kyle Larsen. This kid can drive. I am a little worried that he is a development driver for Ganassi. But he crazy talented and a future star in Cup

• 7 years ago

I admit this sounds crazy, but I would say Ricky Stenhouse Jr. The thing is he gets a lot of attention but most of it is because of the Danica nonsense instead of the fact he's a two-time Nationwide series champion as well as the best rookie out there. Also, he's a pretty serious wheelman driving for an elite team which means he's going to be winning some races soon.

• 7 years ago

David Ragan

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

First, there is no next JJ. Scratch that. Casey Mears is very underrated. When he was with RCR he was the fastest of the RCR cars in many races.

• Dale Jr.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.