POLL: PS4 or XBOX ONE?

now both prices (xbox one 500, ps4 400) and games have been revealed, which system are you going to be buying

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

XBox One,

• 3 years ago

PS4, because they did not make the mistakes of attempting to shove bull crap in our face before each and every thing like xbox did with each and each and every of the regulations. and also because xbox merely now realizes this and is like "....Oh,...we sorta screwed up" And it is coming from a wide Xbox fan. both way computing device gaming will continually be extra perfect, yet I'mma get a PS4, forget Microsoft and their greediness.

• 7 years ago

Ps4, always had a playstation. Xbox is overrated and you know the difference between xbox and playstation. Playstation learn from their mistakes and they listen and give what the customer wants. Where as xbox, well the new console says it all they really listened to all their customers, I didn't know Xbox players where more interested in media than games. Every body get ready for jumping ship. I wonder who is going to be the new producer for Halo too, and if the new xbox 1 is going to sound like its going to take off when you switch it on like the 360 did. Microsoft has spent a lot of time putting down playstation and now they have answered, I wonder why Bungie binned Xbox for Playstation if xbox 1 had potential.

Source(s): Adfikjdw... you have no idea xbox fan boy
  • 7 years ago

Ps4

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

PS4

I'm not paying extra for the Kinect thing

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

xbox one EASILY, PS4 does NOT listen to their customers, xbox one= better games BY FAR, and about the same graphics.

Source(s): owner of 360 and ps3, prefer xbox.
  • 7 years ago

With all the DRM Xbox One has, I think I'll likely be switching over to Sony.

• 7 years ago

PS4

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Haven't really decided yet

• 7 years ago

PS2

Source(s): Rayman, Crash Bandicoot etc
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.