How is PS4 better than the xbox ONE ?

I missed the E3...I have been seeing post, comments on facebook about how PS has takes over Microsoft and has won the console wars and other things like this. I am a XBox user since last 5 years, i got my first xbox in early 2008.Have had changed 4 xbox 360's till now. But still loyal to it. And i have no... show more I missed the E3...I have been seeing post, comments on facebook about how PS has takes over Microsoft and has won the console wars and other things like this.
I am a XBox user since last 5 years, i got my first xbox in early 2008.Have had changed 4 xbox 360's till now. But still loyal to it. And i have no problems what so ever.And not willing to switch to ps4 either but i want you guys to tell me why should i switch? Whats so special about ps4? and what does xbox one lack? and things like this.