Can I order a Laptop with a different billing address and shipping address ?

Hello,

I currently live in India. I will be going to USA in August first week for university education. I want to order either a Lenovo or Dell laptop from a US website (as laptops are much costlier in India). I was thinking of telling my sister who lives there to order one for me. But she lives in a different state from my University. So she will have to ship it to a different address (my university address).

Is that allowed ? Can we have a different billing address and a different shipping address for ordering Dell/ Lenovo laptops ??

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes but you will pay double delivey charges

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201306...

;-)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Hi Akshay,

My name is Geetika and I work for Social Media and Community Team at Dell. I will help you.

Yes you can order a Laptop with a different billing address and shipping address.

Please reply on the post if any further assistance is required. I shall be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards

GEETIKA_Y

Dell Social Media Responder

• 4 years ago

This is a rip-off. They want better photos so they may be able to record your car on a further website, and paypal since they may be able to claim the item was once now not as described and get a refund. You must in no way use paypal for cars.( Paypal is normally nontoxic, however not for purchases this gigantic)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i seriously doubt it why dont you wire your sister the money, she can buy it and ship it to you when you get there ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.