Can I order a Laptop with a different billing address and shipping address ?

Hello,

I currently live in India. I will be going to USA in August first week for university education. I want to order either a Lenovo or Dell laptop from a US website (as laptops are much costlier in India). I was thinking of telling my sister who lives there to order one for me. But she lives in a different state from my University. So she will have to ship it to a different address (my university address).

Is that allowed ? Can we have a different billing address and a different shipping address for ordering Dell/ Lenovo laptops ??

Favorite Answer

yes but you will pay double delivey charges

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201306...

;-)

Hi Akshay,

My name is Geetika and I work for Social Media and Community Team at Dell. I will help you.

Yes you can order a Laptop with a different billing address and shipping address.

Please reply on the post if any further assistance is required. I shall be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards

GEETIKA_Y

Dell Social Media Responder

This is a rip-off. They want better photos so they may be able to record your car on a further website, and paypal since they may be able to claim the item was once now not as described and get a refund. You must in no way use paypal for cars.( Paypal is normally nontoxic, however not for purchases this gigantic)

i seriously doubt it why dont you wire your sister the money, she can buy it and ship it to you when you get there ..