Can I order a Laptop with a different billing address and shipping address ?

Hello, I currently live in India. I will be going to USA in August first week for university education. I want to order either a Lenovo or Dell laptop from a US website (as laptops are much costlier in India). I was thinking of telling my sister who lives there to order one for me. But she lives in a different... show more Hello,
I currently live in India. I will be going to USA in August first week for university education. I want to order either a Lenovo or Dell laptop from a US website (as laptops are much costlier in India). I was thinking of telling my sister who lives there to order one for me. But she lives in a different state from my University. So she will have to ship it to a different address (my university address).

Is that allowed ? Can we have a different billing address and a different shipping address for ordering Dell/ Lenovo laptops ??