$22760 for Nissan Altima S?

I just bought a Nissan Altima S for $22760, which goes to $22260 after a $500 rebate. I'm having buyer's remorse and want to know how bad I got screwed. I got a 2.9% interest rate on the car, and keyless access fob (smart key). I was paying $336 for 72 months, but for some reason I got the extended warranty... show more I just bought a Nissan Altima S for $22760, which goes to $22260 after a $500 rebate. I'm having buyer's remorse and want to know how bad I got screwed. I got a 2.9% interest rate on the car, and keyless access fob (smart key). I was paying $336 for 72 months, but for some reason I got the extended warranty for $15 extra a month, which now I'm kicking myself for.

So basically, how bad did I get screwed over?
Update: GREAT NEWS GUYS! So after going over the paperwork, I noticed the "thrown in" warranties were for a total of.......4.1k! So I quickly drove over there and questioned them about it, and of course they denied it. But luckily for me, by law if I don't want it they HAVE to refund me. So I just got the car... show more GREAT NEWS GUYS! So after going over the paperwork, I noticed the "thrown in" warranties were for a total of.......4.1k! So I quickly drove over there and questioned them about it, and of course they denied it. But luckily for me, by law if I don't want it they HAVE to refund me. So I just got the car for a total of

$18976 :D