Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Eric asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Need to make a Basketball team rotation?

I need to make a basketball rotation for my team with 9 players and 2, 20 minutes halves. any advice for EVEN playing time for all 9 participants? any charts or websites that would help? Thanks...

Update:

Yeah L.A. Lakers it very well could just thought there were more useful tools online, and hell if you know so much about "BASIC" math why didn't you bust out your calculator and actually attempt to ANSWER my question rather than be a sarcastic douche?

Update 2:

Yeah L.A. Lakers it very well could just thought there were more useful tools online, and hell if you know so much about "BASIC" math why didn't you bust out your calculator and actually attempt to ANSWER my question rather than be a sarcastic douche?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Wouldn't basic math just figure this out?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

UNC. they have the main substantial suitable participant in united statesa. in Tyler Hansbrough and characteristic an entire arsenal of bazookas. Lawson is the main substantial suitable component seem after in united statesa. and Ellington has a great bounce shot. UNC has sturdiness and that i like their psychological physique of innovations. they have faith that the NCAA experience is 3 mini 2 pastime tournaments and each experience receives extra suitable good. This team is plenty extra suitable useful than Kansas and UNC will win in between 5-10 aspects.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I need to know this answer to question as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.