What are some good books to read to learn Spanish?

I just finished taking three years of Spanish in high school so I already know some Spanish. I wish to continue learning Spanish so I was wondering what books I should read to continue expanding my Spanish vocabulary and everything. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try reading a book you've read in English. My cousin wanted me to read Jane Austin "Emma" in Spanish when I don't ever read those kind of books. I'm in the process of reading Catching Fire (the second book in the hunger games series) but I've never read it so I'm having difficulties there too.

In my Spanish class we are reading 5th grade books. (i know it's probably a blow to your ego, but try lower level reading and work your way up... like you do in English)

Source(s): Taking spanish for 5 years

1

Source(s): Your Spanish Virtual Teacher http://enle.info/SpanishLanguageLessons

What I do is get a novel that I know well in english and then get a spanish version of it, I'm already familiar with the story in english, so I know whats happening even if I get lost with the vocab.So far I found the narnia books are not too difficult in spanish. I've also been reading dr Seuss and Roald Dahl

Anybody planning on traveling to a Spanish-speaking nation sometime in the following months or so have to make a program so that can make a dissent conversation in Spanish or just to realize when men and women speak to them because by the time your trip rolls all around you should be conversationally fluent or quite shut to it with the support

Crónicas de una muerte anunciada written by Gabriel García Marquez, This is a short and very easy book to grasp, but one of the best book of all time is Cien años de soledad, You need a Very high level of Spanish to read it.

Good Luck!! Buena Suerte!!

To start learning spanish in an easy way, you have te check this course http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=313

It's amazing.