Have you ever been to PF Chang's restaurant?

if yes what did you think of that restaurant?

Favorite Answer

yes. the food wasn't really that great if you ask me. it's a chinese restaurant but the food isn't really chinese to begin with. if you like chinese food don't even bother their food is americanized and if you ask me majority of the food tastes the same it's drowned in sauces that are really sweet.

we like to order multiple dishes and share some of the food is good but about half of the menu imo sucks.

service was decent, atmoshpere was alright. i would say try it out don't take my word for it as everyone has different tastes. the portions however are really small. and when they say the food is spicy it is spicy.

• Linda

Don't know this restaurant but do go to Jimmy Chung's (which sounds similar) where I try everything.

Yes it is really good! Expensive, but good.

I love the lettuce wraps.

There is a sister restaurant...it's like Pei Wei I think? Anyway they sell similar food, but for cheap.

I have never been there and I will never go. I was never into American Chinese food. im a burger and fries kind of guy when I go out to eat

Yes, it has really good food. I would love to go back

• Don

Nope!

No. It's not real Chinese food, anyways.

no never even heard of it

no I haven't, I hear it's pverpriced

that place is overrated

small portions and expensive as hell

WTF