What’s your opinion on love?

.

What’s your opinion on love? Are there different types? Can we separate love from infatuation? Are there any qualifiers to make love “true” (rather than “fake”)?

.

Best Answer

I love it <3

I wood think true love is spiritual,a mix of adoration,admiration and respect.

Infatuation wood be satisfying a personal need or want,that doesn't consider

the feelings of the object of your affection.

Affection is possibly the reason why true love and infatuation can become confused

as I wood think affection is present in both true love and infatuation.

Personally I'm for love.

Had one true love, in my life. Youth, a War 60s, She didn't wait, even after birthing two of my kids. I guess never got over. The balance, one night stands, two infatuations. Never about love or lust, twas the quest. Mount horse, seek more windmills to slay, and change nothing !

love.... I honestly think it is really difficult to give a proper opinion on love... love can be the most wonderful thing which happens to you, or it can be the worst, love is a feeling which conquer you, all the things we do are for love.. you can be very sad for love, and you can give too much love... I do agree with a Queen's dsong: "too much love will kill you"..

well, I guess there can be different kind of love, but the pure love, the strong love, the love which makes you think that you can't be without that person.. that makes you think you could go with him/her wherever in the world.. love is... then you fell you can give your life for his/her happiness, when you really trust him, when his smile makes you fly.....

Table for 2 in the Sun, with a white tablecloth on and a red rose in a jar followed by a full breakfast, then to the Beach

Source(s): .

Love is the greatest thing in the world;

But, it does not exist at the present time;

Yes, love is different from infatuation;

The quality required for love is sincerity of purpose, which is the rarest thing today;

There are only two types of love exists in this world , one is lust love and true love . one is temporary other is eternal . true love sees only heart . where as love which sees physical beauty is a lust ..

Love is eternal and pure but that love when enters into polluted minds of humans gets itself polluted . that's why not all love succeeds . in order to be successful in love one mind should be pure first...

I believe in unconditional love between family members. I'm sure true love between a man and a woman exists, my Grandparents are prime examples.

it sucks its means nothing without action to back it up or understanding love is not just a feeling in the heart if no ones around or you cant ever be real or really know someone and it dose nothing how could it have any purpose or meaning?

my sweet friend,there are so many different kinds of Love,as a married guy,I Love my wife more than life its self,that is how strong my Love is,we all have are own view on things,that's just how life is.