When should i go school supply shopping?

This is really early since we just got out on the 31st but i'm going to be in another country for the rest of june and then i'm leaving again at the beginning of august for 2 weeks (aug 1st-15th.) Our school starts back on August 19th. I'm also going to have to buy uniforms which i know more than likely... show more This is really early since we just got out on the 31st but i'm going to be in another country for the rest of june and then i'm leaving again at the beginning of august for 2 weeks (aug 1st-15th.) Our school starts back on August 19th. I'm also going to have to buy uniforms which i know more than likely i'll have to do that as soon as they come in because they sell extremely fast! I'm expecting they will come in the first few weeks of july. I prefer to do school supply shopping fairly early too, but i don't think i'll need much (im a junior). When should be the best time to get everything? And if anyone has any advice on what school stuff i will need that will be great too! Thanks!
Update: By the way, we do not get a supply list at all, so we mostly just get the basics, so any ideas on what i may need or what you needed would be EXTREMELY appreciated!. They give us a list at open house or the first day but i wont be at open house and usually all the good stuff is gone by the first day :/
1 answer 1