Amazing shows like Game Of Thrones, Dexter, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad etc?

Hello, I'm a little bored lately as I'm on my summer holidays/vacation and I'm looking for a good TV show to watch, a little list of some of my favourites are below!

Game Of Thrones

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Walking Dead

Homeland

True Blood

Vampire Diaries

Prison Break

Lost

Jericho

Just interested in drama shows like the above, not sitcoms/comedys etc :) Thanks!

Best Answer

Hannibal

American Horror Story

The Following

Bates Motel

Revenge

Sherlock

The Wire

Downton Abbey

Boardwalk Empire

Doctor Who

Supernatural

White Collar

Mad Men

Arrow

Once Upon a Time

Enjoy :).

• george

Well, you already have most of my favorite shows on your list, particularly "Game of Thrones", "Dexter", "Homeland", and "True Blood".

Other premium shows I enjoy (but not yet on your list) include "Boardwalk Empire", "Magic City", "Sherlock" (it helps if you're already familiar with the Sherlock Holmes canon), and to a lesser extent, "Bates Motel".

"Downtown Abbey" is very well done, but as a high-gloss Victorian soap opera, it's simply in a completely different genre

The recent Netflix offering of "Hemlock Grove" isn't nearly as good as it should be (the acting is weak, and the plot leaves far too many questions unanswered), but it does have its moments (including what may be the best human-to-werewolf transformation scene ever).

And if you haven't already seen "24", you definitely need to watch it. It's from the producers of "Homeland", but with a higher energy level.

• duitch

Tv Shows Like The Game

You might like Six Feet Under.. It's about a family of undertakers, but it's not as morbid as you might think..

It's a bit old, the series finale was in 2005. But it's simply one of the best dramas I've seen on television.

Michael Hall (Dexter) is also a co-star in it..

I like Downton Abbey along with these shows (except lost and vampire diaries)

If you don't care about cheesy effects, you could always watch some old school shows.

The Sopranos (the greatest show of all time IMO) or Sons of anarchy is a great watch a little intense though, the action never stops.. cant fault the acting or story lines.

You have good taste lol

Six feet under

The wire

24

Revenge

If you like dramadies

Weeds

Shameless ( American version)

24 is like homeland but better acting I think. The Wire is supposed to be incredible and Hawaii Five-O is good but the epsoides are just about random crime fighting, no real plot line.

Reading the e book instead of observing the movie is the best way to see what the writer designed. Reading uses your imagination, hones your reading skills, and can better your vocabulary

Watching tv is easier but I love reading catalogs more