Pokemon X or Y (pokemon & Nintendo Fans, and Gamers only)?

I'm gonna Buy a 3DS XL Specifically for Pokemon. But 1 one thing is still bothering me

Should I buy X or Y. :/ I know this seems like a dumbass question to most of you but it's a real question for those buying. Please help me with this. And please Suggest some good 3DS games

Favorite Answer

When X and Y comes out, I'll get Pokemon X. I somehow like Xerneas' frankly elegant design. If you prefer Yveltal, get Pokemon Y.

If you want other games for the 3DS, I recommend the following:

Kid Icarus Uprising

Star Fox 64 3D

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (it's actually pretty good)

Up to you. But I'm definitely going for it. Buying a 3DS just for Pokemon X, Y and any future Pokemon games that come out for it. And I'll buy other games between each Pokemon generation from X,Y onward.

But atm, I'm waiting to see if there will be a newer version of the 3DS before I buy it. Hopefully one that doesn't have angle issues.

• ?

The most recent Pokemon recreation for 3DS. Mewtwo is revealed to have a brand new kind by using transformation (doesn't evolve). Three new starters Two new ledgendary Pokemon Newset Eeveelution, Sylveon (some individuals say its a fairy style or a mild variety) that is all i do know thus far

challenging aspect look at yahoo just that can help

x