promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can you become actor,writer & journalist with GED?

Hi everyone I'm Mario I really want become actor,writer & journalist can I still become them with GED?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Absolutely. There are successful people who dropped out of school (Sir Richard Branson of the Virgin companies). But, there are also college graduate "failures" (the job market today has tons of grads working in clothing stores as salespeople). You owe it to yourself to give yourself any advantage available because the no-degree millionaires are an exception, generally. Get your GED and try to eradicate your insecurities about it--if you think it's not enough, you'll surely fail. Don't be your own worst enemy.

If you believe in yourself then I will believe in you, too. Do you really want to try to reach your goals? Get your certificate and do what you love! I hope you knock their socks off!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

locate exciting thoughts in center u.s. that have not been discovered by utilising it is own substantial Media & pitch the thoughts in England. i understand an extraordinarily favourite English Journo who travels the international. he's often interested in a American Heartland tale b/c they sell nicely & additionally b/c maximum human beings international extensive purely understand of u.s.'s great cities. they don't understand what's going on in "the actual u.s.". The Jena 6 tale became into broke by utilising an English Journo. no person in u.s. different than the locals knew something approximately it till he got here right here & reported on it. positioned a pitch at the same time regarding the tale. you will in all danger ought to make some contacts on your individual. Then if a paper is involved, you will get a value & be waiting to place in writing an entire tale. of course, you will must be knowledgeable. purely some advice.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Make Money Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline/?iwxu
  • 7 years ago

Yeah dude, you can still get into acting and broadcasting schools with a GED. You don't really need to be a rocket science to make it in any of those career fields.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yes. You can do whatever you want to do. Don't let people make you feel not worthy because you don't have a multitude of formal education. Education is at our fingertips so even if its not formal educate yourself and you can do anything.

Source(s): Zen
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.