What could be worng with my stomach? im a virgin, with pregnant symptoms..?

I have a stomach pain that feels like knives going into my stomach and it cramps so bad sometimes that I can't move and I just can't find a comfortable position. The pain moves around so I'm not sure exactly where to tell you it's located, at the moment it's right in the middle of my stomach.... show more I have a stomach pain that feels like knives going into my stomach and it cramps so bad sometimes that I can't move and I just can't find a comfortable position. The pain moves around so I'm not sure exactly where to tell you it's located, at the moment it's right in the middle of my stomach. And I have diarrhea now but idk if that has anything to do with this pain cause I've had the pain for a few months now. I get suuuuuper bloated like maybe twice a day and it hurts, my belly seriously looks prego and it gets like hard
1 answer 1