Are my junior year highschool courses acceptable for majoring biology in college?

I'm finishing up my junior year of highschool and starting to look at colleges and what I want to major in. I'm looking to major in biology to become an orthodontist. I'm well aware of the road ahead of me and kind of regretting not taking more challenging classes this year because I know colleges... show more I'm finishing up my junior year of highschool and starting to look at colleges and what I want to major in. I'm looking to major in biology to become an orthodontist. I'm well aware of the road ahead of me and kind of regretting not taking more challenging classes this year because I know colleges mainly look at your junior year. Here are the classes I've taken:
Honors chemistry 2: A A A+
Honors Anatomy and Physiology: A+ A+ A+
Honors physics: A A A+
Algebra 2: A A A+
English 3: A B+ A
French 3: A A A
Gym: A+ A A+
U.S history 2: A A A+

I feel like the classes I took are not challenging enough. I'm not looking to get into an IV league school but defiantly a university that is known. I know there is more to getting accepted to a college then just the classes you have taken but do you think this is a good background for colleges to look at? I am taking AP bio and AP chemistry my senior year but my guidance counselor said colleges won't see that.
Thanks
Update: My school requires 4 years of gym