What do you think when you see a fat person working out?

I'm currently 201 and I'm 5'5". I know I'm fat... I've already lost 50 lbs, but still have a ways to go, obviously. But I joined a 24-hour gym when I started losing weight so I could workout at 3am so no one could see me. All the other times, I workout from home. I'm terrified of... show more I'm currently 201 and I'm 5'5". I know I'm fat... I've already lost 50 lbs, but still have a ways to go, obviously. But I joined a 24-hour gym when I started losing weight so I could workout at 3am so no one could see me. All the other times, I workout from home. I'm terrified of judging looks and such since I have Social Phobia. But I'm tired of going at that time. Seriously... I should be asleep.

I know I'm just gonna have to work through my fear of people and I am, but what do you think when you see a fat person at the gym? Be honest, please. I'm trying to decide if it's safe for me to go at normal times yet or not.

*Please don't say, "It doesn't matter what people think." I know in my head it doesn't, and I've tried it once before and I ended up leaving before I even really got started because I was having a panic attack. It's something I'm working on, but it takes time.

Thanks.