Hello hunters: getting a job on farm what to use incase I encounter a poisonous snake?

My dad put off our move to Phoenix and instead we're going to Ohio for a while, my dad got it so I can work on a friend of his farm and I don't want to get bitten by a copper head or rattler, I'm 16 what can I use to kill snakes if I encounter them? I put this here because as hunters I'm sure... show more My dad put off our move to Phoenix and instead we're going to Ohio for a while, my dad got it so I can work on a friend of his farm and I don't want to get bitten by a copper head or rattler, I'm 16 what can I use to kill snakes if I encounter them? I put this here because as hunters I'm sure you've encountered your fair share of snakes
Update: I know the difference between the types of snakes when I lived in Ohio before the person showed me which ones are dangerous and to avoid or kill if I run into them, I wouldn't be asking these questions if I didn't know what I was going to be defending myself from, as much as I hate snakes I won't kill... show more I know the difference between the types of snakes when I lived in Ohio before the person showed me which ones are dangerous and to avoid or kill if I run into them, I wouldn't be asking these questions if I didn't know what I was going to be defending myself from, as much as I hate snakes I won't kill one that won't hurt/kill me
Update 2: John J sorry didn't mean to sound like an @$$ with what I said