jackie asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Do you think Tony Parker from the spurs is the best pg in the NBA?

I overheard two dudes argueing about the best pg in the NBA and Tony Parker was suggested. What do you think? Who's the man.

Favorite Answer

Parker. I'm getting sick and tired of people saying CP3 is the best PG. If he was the best PG he'd get past Memphis. I know Parker has a great team. But is Blake Griffin, low post defender Jordan, Butler, future HOF Billups, Jamal Crawford and the rest of their deep bench not enough? Jeez people. And I don't like it when people say CP3 is a better defender, passer, etc. If he was that good then how come he NEVER made it past the 2nd round. There's a reason why. 1) These past 2 seasons Parker was the best PG. 2) He went up against a guy named Parker. And whenever CP3 played Parker, CP3 had that look on his face saying, "WOW! I cannot keep up with that guy". Oh ya, Parker dropped 30 on Paul. So much for being a GREAT defender! smh.

I thoroughly agree. i could've leaned greater in direction of a PG like D-Will for what he's carried out for his franchise final Season. or possibly even Dwight Howard. although Parker is physically powerful, he's greater of a helping participant particularly than a franchise participant, and that i think of EA ought to advise their NBA game covers with Franchise gamers rocking the front. It appeals to the objective marketplace greater, for the easy reason being that Franchise gamers ARE exciting to visual exhibit unit. eg evaluate the 'video games' of Tmac, Dwade, or Melo whom have all featured on covers of NBA stay. now placed Tony Parker into the image. Sorry, he's physically powerful yet he's dull and for this reason it in simple terms does not artwork. yet i've got confidence the two Deron or Lebron will function interior the subsequent one although. I see their communities advancing far into the Playoff's, particularly the Jazz.

In terms of experience and savvy, yes, I think he is. Just look at that shot he made in Game 1. No other PG could've had the instincts and presence of mind that Parker had shown in that play.

I think he is. Chris Paul has so much talent around him but he is just not winning while Parker wills his team to victory.

i think it is chris paul right now. he makes his teamates better. so does tony parker though. i would say tony parker is elite and is the 2nd best point guard to chris paul. hes so quick and a good player. tony parker is more of a scorer while chris paul is more of a facilitator. cp3 and tp can BOTH score and assist though.

Source(s): btw its kind of easier to be a better team when you have a superior coach. Vinny DelNegro was A.S.S. pop is one of the greatest coaches every.