Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

Can someone help me is this bullying?

Ok so at school there is this girl well call her z well i resently injured my arm and she is always on me saying your faking it and she calls me a gresse ball and a dirty smelly piece of nothing im done ive went to the school theyjust call her down talk to her she denies it of corse then she comes over to me and goes sorry for bulling u dirty haha and walks away idk if that consittered bulling. I feel so alone

• DeAnne
    Favorite Answer

Bullies usually have such low self esteem, they put others down to feel better about themselves.

Next time they say anything bad, just roll your eyes and say "I forgive you". Be the mature one; don't give them the satisfaction of reducing you to tears and self harm pain/scars. Or punch the air and say, “Be careful, I take vitamins”, while laughing.

Report bullies to the principal. It’s his responsibility to provide a healthy, SAFE learning environment.

I think the principal of every school should hold a general assembly the first day explaining what bullying is (verbal too, not just physical)....That bullying is a crime because so many kids kill themselves over it. It affects the person’s life from there on out. And state that this school has a ZERO tolerance policy regarding bullying: Bullies will be expelled and sent to military school.

That is definitely considered bullying. She shouldn't call you names or harrass you for your arm. Try talking to her calmly, let her know that she has no reason to say that to you and tell her to be nicer. If you need someone to talk to, go to a school counselor, you parents, keep a diary or journal, or talk to your friends about how she makes you feel. Please don't worry about it too much, she isn't worth your time and I guarentee that by next year it won't matter to you or anyone what she thinks. Keep your head up and know you aren't alone in this, it's something just about anyone experiences at some point in their lives :)

Yeah to me that bullying but she is only bullying you for some reasons she use to be bullied and feels scared on the inside so she decides to pick on you or she want attention so she makes fun of you but if you can get her with a comeback she will probably stop or maybe want to fight you but that's up to you

I HOPE THIS HELPED YOU

Yeah. That's bullying. I'd go to guidance and tell them. Also, talk to your parents or a close friend.

*****.

I don't understand some questions people post. If you're not a troll I feel sorry for you.

I didn't understand much of what you typed.