Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 7 years ago

Ordering Pizza?????????

If you're throwing a party, how much pizza are you allowed to order at Pizza Hut? Cause I want to order 5,000 pies of pizza. Would I be allowed to? Are they able to do that?

Well about 9,000 people are coming and I want to make sure that they can have more than one slice of pizza. Plus I'm pretty sure that the people that are invited are going to bring along some of their friends, so It'll probably be a little more than 9,000. But it depends. I just don't want to run out of pizza in the middle of the party.

Favorite Answer

If you are prepared to pay $50,000 for pizza they are prepared to make them for you, but you'll have to order well in advance and pay up front.

They don't even serve 5,000 pizzas at the Super Bowl. What kind of party are you having that requires you to feed 20,000 people? They would more than likely have to bring in a few mobile kitchens and cook the food at your site rather than expecting a local restaurant to handle this type of order.

But if you have the money, Pizza Hut has the time.

• mrsd

I doubt you'd be taken seriously if you called and ordered 5000 pizzas. . Are you really expecting 10,000 people at a party? Even the biggest caterer would have trouble preparing that much food.

5,000 pizza's would feed about 20,000 people. Are you having this party at Madison Square Gardens or the Super Dome?

Wow that's alot of pizza. You may have to use different pizza places because I dont think 1 place would be able to fill such a big order.

I think that 7,000 pizzas is the minimum for catering orders at Pizza Hut.

you would have to pre-order and pay up front for an order of that size. And don't expect them all at the same time . the logistics involved would be very difficult . they would likely have to send a tractor trailer type oven truck out as well as numerous cooks and support staff.. it could be done , but they expense involved would be sizeable.

Source(s): former us army cook

5000 is a bit overkill innit ?

Anyway, you should speak to the manager of a franchise, I'm pretty sure they can do that, but obviously you need to let them know weeks before.

can i come to your party? sounds like fun. i will take my pizza with cheese and mushrooms.

you got to be kidding me with that amount of pizza, of course not!

what shop is going to have 5,000 thats a lot