Do lesbians celebrate the fourth of july?

Lebians typically hate family/traditional values my friend said so wouldn't that mean that they also hate and refuse to celebrate a lot of public hollidays in america like this one? I saw a lesbian once on a motorcyle and she wasn’t wearing a helmet and when she got pulled over and i looked at her as we were passing by she flipped me off and ever since that i've been scared of directly assocaiting with them if i can avoid it.

Favorite Answer

Be lesbian has nothing to do with not following traditions or whatever. But Depends whether or not the person likes celebrating holidays. Im straight but not really a fan of holidays so I dont celebrate them. Your friend id wrong about holidays because my bestfriend is a lesbian and loves holidays. Lesbians are normal they do normal and abnormal things just like straight people or whatever.

Source(s): Lesbian bestfriend loves holidays

Your friend is wrong. Being lesbian has nothing to do with whether they like to attend family functions or not. It is whatever that individual likes, their sexual preference really has nothing to do with it.

I am a straight female and I don't like attending social events, because I just don't feel comfortable going there. Has nothing to do with my sexuality.

I know plenty of lesbians who DO attend a lot of social interactions, like to celebrate holidays, etc....

Lets just be straight up honest; your friend had NO IDEA what they were talking about. This is honestly the stupidest question I've had to answer all morning. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but reread your question and think about what you just asked.

Source(s): Common sense

Complete bull. You are basing your judgement on one particular encounter and on what one person said. I know plenty of lesbians who are very family-orientated and who love the holidays.

hahahah this is hilarious. lesbian= having boobs and a vagina, and liking boobs and vaginas.