Should a 12 year old get a nose piercing?

My sister turned 12 about 3 months ago and shes been begging to get her nose piercing for a year and I know she'll look after it properly because shes pretty responsible but I wanna get your opinions. I think its okay because I know lots of people who got their nose done at 12.

her school allows nose piercings.

Favorite Answer

I dont know i feel like that's a little too young to get a nose piercing. She should wait till shes like 13. But hey if its ok with your mom than she can absolutely go for it .

the problem is that most places don't allow 12 year olds to get a piercing even with an adult. They allow from the age 13 and up

I think that it is a little to young but if your mom and dad think its ok then why not do it. See I'm having the same problem your sister is except I want to get my ears pierced but still have so many concerns

Source(s): I'm a dude ,14

No. Not ok. 16 is a decent age for piercings other than ears

yeah I think it's fine but you might want to suggest she gets a clear stud put in because schools can be strict about that kind of thing and nose piercings close over so easily so she probably doesn't want to take it out all week

If your parents allow it then hell yeah! Go for it. Just make sure she cleans it properly.

No way to youg AT LEAST wait till shes 13 or 14

Its up to the mom my sister got one at 6

No you are too young maybe when you are 16

Society these days....yes that is too young, it's better to get it when she is older.