6 planets all in Capricorn?

Hey! I've been into Astrology for a while and I just wanted to see what an expert would think of the constellium I have. I have six planets in Capricorn; Neptune, Urunus, Sun, Mercury 2 deg, Venus 1 deg and Mars 6 deg with Mars and Sun both at 6 degrees fusion. neptune, urunus, sun and mars are all in the... show more Hey! I've been into Astrology for a while and I just wanted to see what an expert would think of the constellium I have.

I have six planets in Capricorn; Neptune, Urunus, Sun, Mercury 2 deg, Venus 1 deg and Mars 6 deg with Mars and Sun both at 6 degrees fusion. neptune, urunus, sun and mars are all in the ninth house with venus and mercury in the 8th house. mars, sun, mercury and venus trine my ascendant (which is in taurus) which forms a grand trine with chiron in virgo, 5th house.

also this grand trine forms a kite with jupiter in the 7th house scorpio (two sextiles) and my saturn is in the 10th house aquarius. what does this all mean, all i want to do in life is pursue higher education, but there seems to be confusion around it and everyhting comes easy to me, it seems like i don't have to work for anything.. what are your thoughts to what kind of person I am and future i might have? thanks webpeeps