Sharon S asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

Does bringing joy to others bring even more joy to yourself?

• Grassy
    Favorite Answer

I gain a great amount of pleasure and enjoyment making my sweet darling joyful Lady happy Sweetie.

• Jana

My first response was in agreement, but then after I thought of some instances....Nothing is absolute, and the response (of joy) so personal... I'd say that a small thing done with good intentions can often bring more joy to others than we will ever realize, especially when it's done when they really NEEDED something, have given up hope, or feel forgotten.

• Jesere

I'm not sure

we don't have a device to measure our joy

so we have no way to compare each others joy level to be sure

Who feels more joy

• ?

I have always put more energy into making others happy than making myself happy. The joy you feel in incomparable. It's a win-win.

hell yes hunny haha <3

seeing you happy brings joy to my very heart's core

trust me, thru a computer haha, or through spirit, the little things are what matter to me, they are the great things in love & life

p.s. I just wanted to share one of my e-mails from Daniel Scranton who Channels "The Creators"

“Once in a while, you may find that there are certain barriers that you have put up. These barriers are there because you wish to protect yourself. You are the one who places all limitations upon yourselves because you think that the barrier serves you. So you may have a barrier to abundance, and you may find that you are struggling, you are learning about the laws of the universe and how to get more of that abundance that you seek.

And you may have placed this barrier between yourself and abundance. And why would you do that? Because the barrier serves you. It is there to get you to explore those things that you wish to avoid. So if you had all of the abundance that you could possibly manifest, you would have a difficult time accessing the feelings of insecurity, your feelings of being unsafe in this world, your feelings of unworthiness. And those are feelings that you wanted to explore.

‘Now why would I want to explore feelings such as those,’ you might ask. Remember that you are here in service, and part of your service is to explore these emotions. You are here gathering information. You are here sending that information back to your Oversoul and to other beings that exist, physical and non-physical. You want to help. You want to be a part of the bigger picture. And sometimes in order to do that, you must take one for the team, so to speak.

But now, let us look at exactly what it is you are doing. You are limiting the amount of abundance in your life at this time. But that does not mean that you must spend all of your waking hours thinking about the lack of abundance that you experience. That does not mean that you have to put yourself up on a cross and talk about how much this has been a burden in your life. You have the opportunity to not only access those darker emotions that the lack of abundance allows you to access, but you also have the opportunity to experience what it is like to live unconditionally in a state of joy, in a state of appreciation, and to be a being of unconditional love – not only for others, but for yourself.

So when you are taking account of your finances and you are seeing where it is you stand and you are comparing it to where it is you want to be, let yourself have your breakdown, and then use everything that you have learned to build yourself back up again, to make yourself your source of abundance, your representation of that vibration. And we promise you everything else will take care of itself. No more struggle necessary.”

• Mary

Yes it does. I like seeing others happy.

• duktig

If god comes in front of me and requested me what desire i want i will ask him provide again my school days.If this occurs so one can brings me greatest joy.However what to do?It wont occur.

No.

It brings equal to me.Having it with someone rather than alone brings alot more

:)

absolutely yes, I love being able to make a big impact in a person's life

It is easier to be happy if those around you are happy, Tommy Cooper worked this out and it killed him.