Remember the TV show "American Dreams?"?

Just wondering, for those who have ACTUALLY watched the show, what did you like best about "American Dreams" and what did you like least?

I liked how it was nostalgic without being too preachy, or trying to convey that everything was "swell" back in the old days. I thought they were realistic about the war and student protests.

I disliked how it was cancelled!

Favorite Answer

I was a fan- I liked that it was more realistic than most "nostalgia" type shows

and having the Newer singers playing the ones from that time period & using original footage too.

I grew up watching Bandstand and I had been a fan of Brittany Snow from her daytime soap days

Sadly it was once again a case of the Wrong Age group watching it and thus the Ratings were not good enough ( Joan of Arcadia was the same way- the average viewer was Over 45 yrs old and the Advertisers wanted the Under 45 yr olds)

I thought it was ok but kinda corny. My favorite was when Eric the Midget from Howard Stern was on there.