Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 years ago

Exotic, male name for a main character?

I am in desperate need of an exotic male name for a main character in a futuristic setting. I need First and Last (Middle is optional). I've honestly tried everything: baby name books, naming websites, etc..., but nothing seemed to click. That's why I've turned to Yahoo.Please help!

A bit about the character: (Blank) is a highly trained assassin who has converged from a bleak corner of the decimated earth to avenge the many deaths of his people. His race, which has been wiped out by Republic Soldiers, consisted of individuals of European Descent, mostly from Croatia, Spain, Portugal, and France. He partners with a long time ally, Enya Azari, who is a young assassin in a commanding position. He has a humorous side, yet it hardly ever shines through his facade. (Blank) is tall and dark haired, with an intelligent and cunning mind, and a thirst for blood.

Thanks in advance.

NO NAMES LIKE JOHN,STEVE, MARK, JAMES, ETC...

Favorite Answer

Mix 'n match as you like:

First/Middle names-

Sebastian

Augustine

Octavius

Antony

Draco

Lucius

Wulfric

Percival

Aberforth

Crawley

Jasper

Edward

Emmett

Last names-

Crawley

Grantham

Bernier

Aschmutat

Webbings

McIntosh

Gatchel

Shumans

Crews

Redublo

Hoffman

Merrill

Source(s): Randomness...

Entirely possible that you hate this suggestion, but:

Rhuairi! Ever since I read it in a book about Scotland a while back, I've been in love with this name. Not in love like I want to name my child Rhuairi (never ever); I just think it's an awesome name for a character. I picture a tall, dark anti-hero when I see that name. It's Scottish and pronounced "Rrrrrory" (you've got to roll your 'r's!).

And you can mix and match. That name is Scottish, so give him a crazy last name like Rhairi Malaga or something. Who knows. Good luck!

Gaithers

S'chn T'gai Spock

Source(s): Star Trek.

Mmm...exotic...how about something like Steve?

maybe something like Roe, Tyrell, or Vore.