promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Are there any games like Dead island?

I LOVE Dead Island, and I'm almost finished. I love scavenging zombie games like Dead Island or The Walking Dead game. If there was a game that mixed the action of Dead Island and the story of The Walking Dead, I would buy that game. (I hate futuristic games like Halo, I want a modern scenario in the game)

Update:

I have xbox 360 but not live

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dead Island: Bloodbath Arena

The Dead Island: Bloodbath Arena DLC offers four different arenas with new challenges that can be played alone or in co-op mode.

Release Date: Nov 22, 2011

Dead Island: Ryder White

Play as Ryder White in this DLC, which offers a unique perspective on the incidents in the main story of Dead Island.

Release Date: Feb 1, 2012

Alice: Madness Returns

Alice: Madness Returns is the sequel to the year 2000 PC game, American McGee's Alice.

Release Date: Jun 14, 2011

Catherine

Catherine is a thrilling action adventure game from Atlus.

Release Date: Jul 26, 2011

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

Frank West is back to get the scoop on the Fortune City outbreak in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

Release Date: Oct 11, 2011

Shadows of the Damned

Shadows of the Damned is a new psychological action thriller from Suda 51 and Shinji Mikami's Grasshopper Manufacture.

Release Date: Jun 21, 2011

Haunt

Release Date: Jan 18, 2012

Resident Evil 4 HD

Resident Evil 4 will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the series.

Release Date: Sep 20, 2011

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X will be released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the series.

Release Date: Sep 27, 2011

Dying Light

Dying Light is a first-person action survival horror game with a portentous day-night cycle set in a vast open world.

Release Date: TBA 2014

Decay - Part 4

Release Date: Apr 26, 2011

American McGee's Alice

Take a trip down the rabbit's hole to a wickedly deformed Wonderland in American McGee's Alice.

Release Date: Jun 14, 2011

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Gamebreaker Pack

The Gamebreaker Pack DLC for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record lets you create indestructible combo weapons, have infinite ammo, and control the in-game clock.

Release Date: Nov 8, 2011

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Fire Fighter Skill Pack

The Fire Fighter Skill Pack is a DLC for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record allowing you to save survivors faster than before.

Release Date: Nov 8, 2011

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - BBQ Chef Skills Pack

Release Date: Nov 1, 2011

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Cyborg Skills Pack

Release Date: Oct 25, 2011

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Cosplay Warrior Skills Pack

Release Date: Nov 15, 2011

NeverDead: Expansion Pack Volume 1

Release Date: Feb 21, 2012

NeverDead: Expansion Pack Volume 2

Release Date: Feb 28, 2012

State of Decay

Release Date: Jun 5, 2013

Resident Evil: Revelations

Resident Evil: Revelations tells the story of what happens between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5.

Release Date: May 21, 2013

Alan Wake

Alan Wake is a psychological thriller set in the American Northwest.

Release Date: May 18, 2010

Resident Evil 5

Chris Redfield returns and heads to Africa where the latest bioterrorism threat is transforming the people into mindless creatures.

Release Date: Mar 13, 2009

Dead Rising 2

Dead Rising 2 features the same zombie-smashing fun of its predecessor, plus two-player cooperative play.

Release Date: Sep 28, 2010

Also i highly recommend the name game called "The last of us" Amazing new game i myself can't wait to play it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • sesser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Games Like Dead Island

• Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axbCa

Here at deep silver we are very busy releasing the new game metro last light, but we are putting together some storyboards and concept art for dead island 3. We are considering the game to release in late 2014 or early 2015, for PC and next gen consoles only, we are also considering making a game for mobile systems such as psvita and 3ds called Dead Island: hurricane, where you play as john before the events of dead island riptide. But as for Dead Island 3, our plans are to take Dead Island A little closer to the mainland, and introduce a whole new set of characters. Thats all the information we have now, hope you enjoyed Riptide.

• 7 years ago

There is State of Decay (360 exclusive) and Day Z (PC only). Day Z requires Arma 2 Combined Operations to play, though, as the standalone version hasn't been released yet.

There is also Dead Island: Riptide. You get to import your character from the original Dead Island.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Look up state of decay its is AWESOME!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.