1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not only do I know about some songs I can put on such a collection, but I have an idea, a rough outline on how to sell it on a paid advertisement, and the title;

LOVE SONGS OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.

Time Life and Star Vista proudly present LOVE SONGS OF THE NEW MILLENIUM. You will hear songs by Alicia Keys, Maroon 5, Jennifer Hudson, Robin Thicke (snippet of “Lost Without You” plays)…

These were the songs that proved that although times have changed, love still exists. These songs still celebrated love. There were songs by Chris Brown (snippet of “With You” plays, snippet of “Teenage Love Affair plays)…

There were also songs that speak to the dark side of love. They capture the true emotions felt during a breakup (snippet of “Get Out by JoJo plays, snippet of “I Wish I Wasn’t” by Tony, Grammy and Soul Train Lady of Soul Award winner, Heather Headley. And the presenter would have to say it just like that)

This music collection is not sold in stores. If this isn’t the best collection of music from the 2000s you have ever heard, we’ll send you a full refund, no questions asked. Order now!

Presenters can be any two of these; VH1’s Jim Shearer, BET’s Rocsi Diaz, VH1’s Alison Becker, MTV’s Carson Daly, singer Jennifer Hudson (who would also be on the collection) actress Tracee Ellis Ross, Terrence Jenkins (former BET VJ who now works at E!) or any other great singer, actress or TV show host that came into prominence in or after 1999.

Some songs I would put on a collection (totaling to 150 songs) would include;

“If You’re Not the One” by Daniel Bedingfield.

“With You” by Chris Brown.

“Lost Without U” by Robin Thicke.

“Falling” by Alicia Keys.

“I Try” by Macy Gray.

“Don’t Know Why” by Norah Jones.

“In My Mind” by Heather Headley.

“You Don’t Know My Name” by Alicia Keys.

“Over It” by Katherine McPhee.

“Drops of Jupiter” by Train.

“This Love” by Maroon 5.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.