I'm from the Uk and want to study in Dublin?

I'm completely confused. I'm looking to apply to UCD (University College Dublin) but in the Entry Requirements, it says I need to pass 6 recognisable subjects, excluding AS levels. But, after taking my four AS levels, I can take on no more than 3 A levels. So I would only have those 3 A levels as... show more I'm completely confused.
I'm looking to apply to UCD (University College Dublin) but in the Entry Requirements, it says I need to pass 6 recognisable subjects, excluding AS levels. But, after taking my four AS levels, I can take on no more than 3 A levels. So I would only have those 3 A levels as qualifications. I'm not sure how it converts? If at all?
For the course I want to take, the past two years have had a points requirement of 465, but even if I obtain 3 A*s, I wouldn't reach that requirement. I can't find anything that explains whether or not it converts or if I can count my AS levels as well, in effect reaching the amount. Can someone please explain to me how this works?
As well, after research, I understand that I can't apply for regular Student Loan to study in Dublin(?) so I was hoping someone could offer suggestions on how I could apply for a loan similar to pay my way through University, factoring in Accomodation and so on.
As you can see, I need a little bit of help...
1 answer 1