Aaarr what should I do?

I have been going out with this girl for 4 months. She is really nice but im really close to another girl too she's like my best friend and I love her. I didnt want to go ou with my girlfriend in the first place because we were such good friends that I didnt want to spoil it but she really wanted to so I was... show more I have been going out with this girl for 4 months. She is really nice but im really close to another girl too she's like my best friend and I love her. I didnt want to go ou with my girlfriend in the first place because we were such good friends that I didnt want to spoil it but she really wanted to so I was dumb and decided to goo out with her. Its been downhill from their I miss being single I miss ny bachelor childhood. Im sick of people telling my that I cant doo this because I have a girlfriend or im gonna tell your girlfriend now. But people thinking that me and my best frienr hqve become too close should I stp hanging oit with her or something becoz im beginning to fall for her but I love my girlfriend too and I dont want to break up with her and I dont want to goo out with the other girl because I dont want are friendship to end if we break up
2 answers 2