American Government Help?
1. This entity has the final rule on the establishment clause. (2 points)
the Supreme Court
a religious leader
a state court
2. A person who gives up United States citizenship and lives in another country is (2 points)
a denaturalized citizen.
a naturalized citizen.
a non-resident alien.
3. As a citizen, you have access to public records because of this act. (2 points)
Freedom of Information Act
Civil Rights Act
USA Patriot Act
4. This is the goal of the U.S. justice system. (2 points)
expressed contracts with citizens
equal justice under the law
hung juries in criminal cases
5. Before primary elections, candidates were chosen in private meetings called (2 points)
6. This gave African–Americans the right to vote. (2 points)
7. The lobbyist's strongest tool is (2 points)
a campaign contribution.
an entertainment gift.
8. This is the protector of the rights of the media. (2 points)
League of Women Voters
Federal Communications Commission
9. Controlling money to influence the economy is called (2 points)
10. These are the federal government's financial instruments, such as bonds, notes, and certificates. (2 points)
11. Negotiating labor contracts is called (2 points)
12. This is an agreement between nations and approved by Congress. (2 points)
13. This is NOT a function of a state constitution. (2 points)
outlines methods of election
creates the structure of government
provides for separation of powers
14. This is part of the state constitution amendment process. (2 points)
proposal and ratification
15. The executive branch of the state is headed by the (2 points)
speaker of the house.
16. This is issued by the state to make the incorporated community legal. (2 points)
mass transit permit
17. The ability of nations to develop economically while at the same time protecting the environment is called (2 points)
18. An economic system with a central authority is called a (2 points)
19. Because society does not have all the resources that everyone wants, this exists. (2 points)
free trade agreements
20. Risk takers who produce goods and services in search of profit are (2 points)
factors of production
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
Victoria, I have a good suggestion for you, and you're going to love it!
1. Read your book.
2. Study all key terms in the chapter's text
3. Find ways to test yourself before being tested by your instructor.
4 Next, you should ask yourself if you feel comfortable being tested by your instructor. If the answer is no, repeat number 1!
- 4 years ago
Just a couple were wrong :) here are corrections:
21. County committee
22. Arrest, grand jury hearing, arraignment, trial, sentencing
- 5 years ago
- PeachLv 67 years ago
This is the citizenship test! IF You WANT IT.. LOOK IT UP STUDY IT AND GET IT YOURSELF!