Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Spiritually speaking do you think Governor Haslam prepares us for sharia law compliance in Tennessee?

Favorite Answer

If all these knuckleheads would listen to atheists like me (not all atheists, just atheists like me) then although your 10 Commandments and even non-denominational prayers would be removed from all public buildings, no National Day of Prayer and all talk of religion banned from election debates and advertising (they are unconstitutional "tests of faith"), but you'd have NO problem whatsoever with your religious stuff on your church lawns and homes etc. And not one shred of Islam special accommodation would be made in this country. You wouldn't have to worry about your children having to learn Islam because the kid in the next seat over had to keep leaving to go pray because it just wouldn't be allowed. What Muslim would want to move to a place they knew enforced their "No establishment of religion in public places" rules?

But that Gov is not doing it. All the links inside the page you entered lead to other pages in its own site. At the bottom, there is a link to another obscure blog. In fact, he's too busy enacting Christian violations:

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/archives/2012/0...

No.

You do realize that website is nothing but a blog and isn't at all official or even news? It's just someone's ironic "one sided" opinion.

About the Author..."I am a very engaged citizen of Bradley County and have grown tired of one sided news. So, I have created a news outlet, albeit my own, but now can I not only report the news from a different angle but I can create the headlines I feel are needed to show that there is more to the news than the usual left wing bias slant. I have written too many 'letters to the editor' to not have them published. Now I can write all I want and about what I want with no editing or input from anyone else but me and my friends. Happy reading and hope you enjoy the 'other news' in Bradley County, the news that often gets left off the front page!"

A mirage !!!

Americans are not that passive.

No, that will never happen!