Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Do you care about humans or other animals more?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Although I don't think animals should be abused, or unnecessarily hurt, I care more about human beings. Animals are easier to love because they are innocent, simple beings. People are more difficult to understand, which is why so many prioritize with other animals. Humans can be an extremely destructive force, but we are also one of the most amazing species to ever exist on planet earth. What other species understands everything the way we do? No other animals on our planet have done what we've done.

Personally, I love humans more than animals. Not only because they are my species, or because they are the only race with which I can relate with in such a deep way, but also because we are an amazing species. I don't really see how so many people can say animals are more important, unless it's out of bitterness.

If you want a more personal perspective, look at it this way; do you want to heal a little five year old girl/boy with leukemia more than you want to protect a chimpanzee from being tested on? How you prioritize is your problem.

• 7 years ago

I want to say other animals. But sometimes it depends on the situation. Watching the 9/11 attack I couldn't believe it, but I cared as much about those humans as I would if it were other animals being killed. Usually I don't. Other animals hurt me less and are easier to love, so I care more about them.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Animals.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Humans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Animals More. :) <3<3<3

• 7 years ago

animals

• 7 years ago

Animals and vulnerable humans.

Normal humans, not so much.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Animals (:

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Depends on the humans and what kind of animals they are...

• 7 years ago

More animals like 51%

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.