I've always wondered, do zombies poop?

I've always wondered this.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Non undead zombies inflicted by a disease - Yes. They are still human. They will poop when they need to and will simply defecate when they are ready. Honestly, it'd probably be in their pants.

Undead Zombies raised by a diseases - No. If they eat, their stomachs will likely explode after several meals since they would be unable to digest food. Maybe if the virus or disease causes reanimation of the digestive track as well.

Undead Zombies raised by magic. - Likely would not need to eat, and have no desire to eat, since their will is the will of their necromancer.

• 7 years ago

No because zombies are dead iys juat that the virus takes over their brains causing the body too attck and seek out food its kind of like severe raibies for humans

• 7 years ago

Zombie: Let me go to the bathroom and see.

• corl
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

great question! no person is familiar with the respond, quite. remember that it quite is a miracle all of it works on an identical time, and exceptionally plenty maintenance itself. whilst it may now no longer fix itself, for notwithstanding reason, it stops working.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Nah, zombies are technically dead. That means that they can't do any more processes like they would if they were alive.

• 7 years ago

First you have to bait them with dead carcasses and train them to stick around so you can find the offal.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No, their digestive system no longer works, they will eat but it will just fill up in their stomach until it explodes.

Source(s): 31 Years as a Government Zombie Slayer
  • 7 years ago

Besides rotting flesh, why do you think they smell so bad.

Source(s): I'm in the Natural Zombie Habitat Observation Comity of America, N.Z.H.O.A.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.